Have you had the conversation about driving with your elderly loved ones? As we age, the threat older drivers pose to other drives on the road can increase. Not only that, but the safety of the older driver is at stake as well. In a new report examining the number of people age 65 and older who were killed in car accidents and that age group’s share of the population by state, Caring.com has released a ranking of the most and least dangerous states for senior drivers. Family caregivers must have the important conversation with their elder loved ones about giving up the keys and finding safer ways to get around.
SYNERGY HomeCare can help to improve quality of life! We are dedicated to training and education our C.A.R.E. Team caregivers to ensure that seniors are able to enjoy their independence with dignity! C.A.R.E. stands for Coordinated and Responsive Engagement and each C.A.R.E. team member is trained, experiences, insured, bonded, and has completed a national criminal background check!
Our C.A.R.E. includes, but is not limited to:
- Dinner Companions (In your car or ours)
- Accompanying you to appointments like: Doctors, Hair, Nails, Pet groomer, etc.
- Taking you to visit family and friends
- Accompanying you on shopping excursions
- Attending church services with you
- Assistance with preparing your day
- Accompanying you to special events like: Graduations, Weddings, Family Reunions, etc.
- Accompanying you for exercise and activities
We are here to help you stay connected to all the things you like to do! Let us help you plan your week. Call us today: 405-254-3046