A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
We are looking for CNA's with a passion and motivation to serve our senior community in Edmond, Oklahoma City, Moore, Norman, and surrounding areas!
- Full-time employees are eligible to receive Health Benefits and PTO!
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit / Live Check
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Ongoing Training
- Working for a Home Care Pulse “Employer of Choice” award winner
- Provide patients with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, and feeding
- Monitor vitals of patient
- Follow directions per Charge Nurse on each shift
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure patient’s rights are adhered to
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Current CNA
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray (or willingness to obtain) required
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or based on disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Email your resume today to: [email protected]