Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship (Plan & Encourage Activities, Conversation, & Encouragement)
- Personal Care (Bathing & Showering, oral hygiene, grooming, & dressing)
- Light housekeeping (Home Organization, Laundry, & Changing Bedding)
- Meals - (Assistance with Meal Prep & Planning, Shopping for groceries)
- Medication - (Reminders & Prompts)
- Transportation - (Incidental transportation, Appointment Schedules & Errands)
- Hourly, daily, overnight, weekends, respite and live-in care available
What sets us apart from other home care agencies?
- SYNERGY conducts monthly In-Service training for our employees when community experts come in and provide professional information and insight on real-life issues such as Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Parkinson's, Depression in seniors and many other subjects. We don’t just provide hand-out information. We are dedicated& to delivering the best in-home care services for seniors and special needs home care.
- We have diverse specialty programs in many areas, such as surgery recovery care, Alzheimer’s and ALS care, just to name a few.
- We present a C.A.R.E. Team, beyond just one caregiver, so each family & client feels comfortable with a second caregiver. This team includes an RN, a primary caregiver and a secondary caregiver in case a substitute is needed or an extended care-plan is required.
- We have a continuous-care “On-Call” ready team. So, for example, if a hospital releases a patient sooner than expected or a client declines, we are a phone call away and can usually dispatch a qualified caregiver within two hours to provide home care assistance.
- Our caregivers are not contracted personnel. They are SYNERGY HomeCare employees specializing in home care assistance.
- We have three registered nurses on staff who spend time with the individual clients. They don’t just sign off on a plan of in-home care, but are personally involved with choosing the right caregiver for the situation and coordinating the client’s non-medical care with other disciplines or agencies as needed.
- We are one of the top approved providers with the Veterans Administration, and serve our American veterans with the quality of care and dignity they deserve.
- We have a commitment to the community:
- -- Serving in Oklahoma City Rotary Club 29
- -- Funding the Alzheimer’s Association/Oklahoma Chapter and Epilepsy Association benefits, among others
- -- Providing caregiver classes in local churches
- -- Education Series for families, clients and community leaders
- -- Underwriting special programs of the various chambers of commerce, including those in Oklahoma City and Edmond Chambers
- -- Sponsoring and working with different activities in the various retirement communities
Our caregivers are the “heart” of our C.A.R.E. team. Their skills are matched with the needs of our clients through extensive screening. Rest assured our C.A.R.E. team members are:
- Trusted and Experienced
- We have checked:
-State and National Criminal background
- We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured
In loving memory of Evelyn Dowling, November 24, 1920 - June 26, 2016
Top among the nation’s home care agencies, SYNERGY HomeCare services offer specialized services for cancer recovery, Alzheimer’s care, Parkinson’s care, orthopedic and other surgery recovery and also care for new moms.
We even have special training in providing care for people with epilepsy.
We can provide help during hospital, rehab and skilled nursing stays and assisted-living transitions. We can help you move and get settled when downsizing.
For family members, SYNERGY HomeCare offers a solution to the difficulty of choosing between work and family. Rest assured, your loved one will be genuinely cared for while you are away. In addition, SYNERGY HomeCare is a contracted service provider for the Bright Horizons Back-Up Care Advantage Program.
Our caregivers are in the greater Oklahoma City -- metro area -- from Seminole to El Reno and from Lexington to Guthrie. Our in-home care services go from Pauls Valley to Guthrie and from Seminole to El Reno. We are licensed throughout all counties in Oklahoma and can service more than we currently have on service. All Seniors deserve the highest quality of life and independence attainable.
SYNERGY HomeCare is available 24/7 and will come to you, wherever you and your family call home and are most comfortable. Yes, even if it is down a country road or in the heart of the city.
Our largest client is the Veterans Administration. We provide the certification the government requires.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions here
Call us at any time 24/7 at (405) 254-3046 for an in-home consultation. We look forward to meeting you and answering all of your questions.