A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care Team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
On Call / Operations Supervisor - Full Time Salaried Position - (Works 4 Days, OFF 3 Days)
SYNERGY HomeCare of Broomall, PA is seeking an On Call / Operations Supervisor. SYNERGY HomeCare of Broomall, PA is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our team with appreciation, and a true commitment to their well-being.
- Role will work Every Monday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday (4 Days)
- Role will be OFF Every Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday (3 Days OFF)
- On-Call Every Monday (5PM–10AM), Friday (5PM-10AM), Saturday (24/7), Sunday (24/7)
- On Call Duties Include but are not limited to – Taking all incoming calls and handling appropriately, managing call outs, staffing, client assessments, driving to all client to caregiver introductions when needed (we service Delaware County, Main Line of Montgomery and Chester County), etc.
- NOT IN the office during On-Call hours. You will be given a mobile phone and can do personal errands, and go about your day to day life when/if no on-call duties arise.
- Role will be IN the Office as an Operations Supervisor on Mondays and Fridays (8:45AM–5PM estimated) working with the operations team on staffing, client updates, caregiver updates, handling all incoming calls, client to caregiver introductions, etc.
- Cover/Provide care for any call out emergencies in case it cannot be staffed with a team member
- OFF One weekend every three months - Work during week for that week or use PTO
- Rotate Holidays with other operations team members
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees and clients
- We are looking for someone who is looking to grow with our company over time
Required Skills and Experience:
- Looking for a very mature, dependable, caring individual who has a good support system in place
- Must have a very reliable car and a backup vehicle in case any issues arise
- Scheduling experience preferred
- National Background check
- Home care and administrative work experience preferred
- Strong phone skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close-team environment
- Non-medical homecare experience preferred, Healthcare experience preferred, Supervisory experience preferred, Caregiving experience preferred
- Competitive Salary - $35,000 - 40,000/year (Negotiable based on experience)
- Paid Time Off - 15 Days Accrued / year
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance after 90 Days- Hospital, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Bonus Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Direct deposit
- Opportunity for advancement
Email your resume today to: [email protected]