If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Synergy HomeCare, a premier leader in the non-medical home care industry, is actively seeking compassionate and reliable CNAs and HHAs to service our clients throughout Philadelphia.
We are currently hiring quality caregivers with open availability. Qualified candidates should have a current CNA or HHA training and have at least 1 year of caregiving experience to apply.
Synergy HomeCare has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home care delivered with quality, compassionate care - our core values. Our employees are our greatest asset!
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and experiential learning opportunities.
- Advance your career by specializing in particular diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or Cancer.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits include working in a team atmosphere, employee recognition programs; paid training; referral bonuses; direct deposit and more.
Email your resume today to: [email protected]