Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking for compassionate CNAs/HHAs with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for Synergy HomeCare of the Lowcountry. SYNERGY HomeCare is an in-home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
We are looking for CNAs/HHAs in the following areas:Hilton Head, Bluffton, Beaufort, Port Royal, Hardeeville, and Ridgeland SC
We are looking for CNAs/Caregivers that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays and/or weekends.
SYNERGY HomeCare of the Lowcountry offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Team oriented approach
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
- Ongoing mentorship
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide clients with ADLs as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client medication reminders.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration.
- Liability Insurance & Workers' Compensation Coverage
- Medical Coverage with Employer contribution of 50%
- Vision and Dental benefits optional
- Bonuses for employee & client referrals and excellent service
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Caregiver of the Month/ Year Program
Qualifications & Requirements
- CNA certification
- Current CPR certification/ willing to acquire
- Current PPD in the last 12 months
- Pass criminal record and background check
- Reliable transportation/Valid driver's license
Email your resume today to: [email protected]