At SYNERGY HomeCare, our mission is "To remain the most trusted name in home care, by providing our clients with the highest quality of life and independence attainable. Our success is defined by our ability to enhance and enrich the lives of our Clients, Caregivers and Franchise Partners, and we are, and always will be committed to this end." The need for non-medical, in-home care is growing at an unprecedented rate and SYNERGY HomeCare is at the forefront of this exciting opportunity. There are now over 34 million people in the U.S. over age 65 - approximately 12% of the population. In 25 years, this age group will grow to over 70 million. With our established franchise concept, we help the right individuals provide valuable non-medical home care services - services that directly impact the quality of life of our clients and their families.
Now Hiring full-time, part-time, and weekend caregivers to join SYNERGY HomeCare of Austin
Do you have the professionalism & ability to care for others that it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare?
SYNERGY HomeCare's mission is to allow our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their own home, assisted living community, independent living community or nursing home. Wherever they live! As the industry leader of in-home, non-medical care, SYNERGY HomeCare maintains a high standard for our Caregivers. SYNERGY HomeCare Caregivers focus on developing a trusting and supportive bond in order to promote a high quality of life, always seeking to bring as many smiles as possible to the faces of our clients.
Members of our Care team are all special people who have a genuine interest in helping others by providing much-needed companionship for those who may otherwise be alone or just need a little help with the activities of daily living. SYNERGY HomeCare is a family run business that focuses on teamwork and compassion. If you are a caring person that has the interest, compassion, and desire to become a member of our Care team, we would love to talk with you.
A CAREER IN KINDNESS
Our Caregivers are responsible for non-medical, in-home support services that provide for the comfort, safety, and general supervision of clients as well as activities of daily living. You provide companionship to those that need simple socialization and guidance to assure a safe, protected, and clean environment. Continuing training, competitive pay and flexible hours are provided.
The following is a list of some of the duties and responsibilities associated with being a SYNERGY HomeCare Caregiver:
• Provide general attention to clients’ non-medical needs
• Provide companionship for the client including, but not limited to: talking and listening, providing social and emotional support
• Promote the client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of their interest
• Provide emotional support and promote a sense of well-being
• Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members
• Provide light housekeeping tasks including laundering of client’s clothing and linens
• Prepare and serve meals as requested. Ensure that dishes are washed and kitchen is clean after each meal
• Assist client in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc.
• Accompany client on walks, doctor’s visits and other appointments
• Assists with dressing and grooming
• Remind client to take self-administered medications
• Observe and report any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to your supervisor
• Establish and maintain communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
• Participate in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested
• Complete required documentation of services
• Use equipment and supplies safely and properly
• Maintain confidentiality regarding client information
• Promptly report starting and ending times using our telephone check-in/check-out system
• Any other reasonable related duties as assigned
Email your resume today to: [email protected]