24/7 Hourly Home Care Houston
Do you need full-time assistance caring for an elderly or disabled loved one while you're at work, parenting or attending to other day-to-day activities? Or, perhaps a parent or other relative wants to remain in the comfort and dignity of their long-time residence but is no longer capable of being alone.
SYNERGY HomeCare Houston can provide full-time, 24 hours a day, Live-In care to families in any living situation. Whether it's at home, in an assisted living facility, hospital, independent living community or while in a rehab facility recovering from a recent hospital stay--we can be there for you all day.
To qualify for 24/7, Hourly home care services, our caregivers must be provided a room, meals and sleep time. Live-In Care is one of the most economical and effective services for busy families to ensure their loved one is being supervised completely.
Call Us Today at (713) 868-6112 to find out more about our 24-hour care programs.
At SYNERGY HomeCare
, we focus on performing the Live-In Care services that will allow our clients to enjoy the comfort of their own residence and be as independent as possible all day, any day
. As part of our Live-In Care, we perform many personal care services for our clients, including (but not limited to):
- Medication Reminders
- Surgery Recovery / Exercise
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Meal Planning/Preparation
- Feeding Assistance
- Available 24-hours, every day
- Personal Care (bathing, walking & dressing assist., incontinence, hygiene, etc.)
- Mobility Assistance
- Respite Care for Family
- Transportation and Errands
- Light Housekeeping/ Changing of Linens
- Help with Bills/ VA Benefits
- Pet Service/ Companionship
Our goal at SYNERGY HomeCare
is to allow our clients to enjoy the comfort of their own home and give families the peace of mind in knowing their loved ones are being properly cared for by a loving and dependable caregiver in Houston, TX. We want you to go to bed without a worry about your loved one. Here is how we will give you that peace of mind:
- We customize our elder care services to meet our clients’ needs.
- We encourage family members to help develop our Care Plan.
- Our backup care procedures are second to none—you can be assured your loved one will not miss a day due to caregiver sickness or emergency.
- Excellent customer service is key for us—your concerns and questions will be addressed expeditiously.
- Thorough field supervision of our employees is part of our standard operating procedures, including frequent pop-in visits, calls, and customer satisfaction reviews.
- We guarantee you will love the caregiver we assign to your family member.
- We provide a life alert emergency system free with a base level of service.