A Career of Caring at SYNERGY HomeCare North Houston
Joyful, Kind, Full of Smiles, Listens, Patient, Loving, Understanding...
Does this sound like you? Do you love bringing joy to the seniors in your life? Are you patient and dependable? If so, a career with SYNERGY HomeCare North Houston may be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers you a unique opportunity to do life-changing and fulfilling work with our senior generation and will present to you many opportunities to build close, caring relationships that endure and grow. Need flexible hours and want to work with an agency that is built on a foundation of Integrity, Honesty, Reliability, Graditude and Mutual Respect and one lead by an owner that knows the value of its care staff? That's us--come and join us today.
Apply below to begin your rewarding career at SYNERGY HomeCare in the north Houston area. Thank you!
Click to Apply Today!
Immediate Placement: Caregivers/Certified Nursing Assistants
SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe has immediate positions available for Caregivers and/or CNAs to care for clients in the following areas:
- Mon-Fri 9:30am-1:30pm (Memory Care & Stand-by Assistance for Safety)
- Mon-Fri 1:00am-12:00pm (Memory Care)
- Mon-Sat 4:30pm-8:30pm; Sundays 7:30am-12:30pm & 4:30pm-8:30pm (Stand-Aid & Personal Care Assistance)
- Saturdays & Sundays 8:00am-10:00am and 10:00pm-11:00pm and Fridays 9:00pm-11:00pm (Hoyer Lift experience preferred but will train)
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun 3:00pm-6:00pm (Transfer & Personal Care Assistance)
- Tues, Wed & Thurs 10:00am-3:00pm (Memory Care & Personal Care Assistance)
- Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat & Sun 3:00pm-8:00pm (Pivot Transfers, Bed Bath, ALS experience)
- Mon-Thurs 4:00pm-7:00pm (Memory Care, Light Housekeeping, Bathing & Dressing Assistance)
- Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat 10:00am-3:00pm (Memory Care, Light Housekeeping, Bathing & Dressing Assistance)
- Tues & Thurs 2:00pm-11:00pm (Stand-by assistance -- high fall risk)
- Monday 8:00am-1:00pm, Wednesday 7:15am-12:00pm (Memory Care & Stand-by Assistance)
- Tues-Thurs 10:00am-3:00pm (Memory Care & Stand-by Personal Care Assistance)
- Monday-Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm or 2:00pm-6:00pm (Bed Bound, Hoyer Lift, Slide Sheet Experience)
- 10.25 hours per week (client is flexible on time) (Homemaker services only)
- PRN for transportation assistance only (no regular weekly schedule, just on an as-needed basis)
Magnolia (Nichols Sawmill area):
- Mondays & Fridays 9:00am-1:00pm (Stand-by Assistance for Safety)
- Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat 1:00pm-4:00pm; Thurs 10:00am-4:00pm (Pivot Transfers, Light Personal Care & Homemaker services)
- 5 days per week @ 4 hours per visit (client is flexible) (Memory Care, Stand-by Personal Care Assistance, Bathing, Dressing & Incontinence Care, Homemaker Services)
- Tues-Fri 10:00am-3:00pm (Homemaker Services)
- Sat & Sun 8:30am-7:00pm with some PRN/As-Needed Visits each week (Bed-Bound, Hoyer, Memory Care)
The specific shifts listed above are shifts we are needing additional caregivers for on an immediate basis (those that have the required skills & availability mentioned above and can start work immediately). If you are applying for any of these specific shifts, please know the days and times are not flexible - you must be available for these exact days and times.
If you are compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency, please apply ASAP! If you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do, please apply ASAP? Please contact us today to schedule your personal face-to-face interview.
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical home care agency with a mission to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- SYNERGY Bucks awards which can be redeemed for 1,000's of different gift cards of your choosing:
- completion of 500 hours worked (requirements apply)
- work anniversaries
- client compliments
- and much more!
- Medical (Full-time employees only)
- Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D Insurance (Full-time employees)
- 401(k) (Full-time employees)
- Employee Referral incentives
- Family atmosphere with caring management team/co-workers
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum one (1) year prior and verifiable caregiving experience
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test, or willingness to obtain
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of valid automobile insurance & registration showing you as an insured driver
- Reliable transportation
Email your resume today to: [email protected]