A Career of Caring at SYNERGY HomeCare North Houston
Joyful, Kind, Full of Smiles, Listens, Patient, Loving, Understanding...
Does this sound like you? Do you love bringing joy to the seniors in your life? Are you patient and dependable? If so, a career with SYNERGY HomeCare North Houston may be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers you a unique opportunity to do life-changing and fulfilling work with our senior generation and will present to you many opportunities to build close, caring relationships that endure and grow. Need flexible hours and want to work with an agency that is built on a foundation of Integrity, Honesty, Reliability, Graditude and Mutual Respect and one lead by an owner that knows the value of its care staff? That's us--come and join us today.
Apply below to begin your rewarding career at SYNERGY HomeCare in the north Houston area. Thank you!
Click to Apply Today!
YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCare's goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately to meet this high demand. What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Personal Protective Equipment - we provide PPE to our employees to mitigate CoVid19 spread.
- Free food - at orientation, training or other meetings
- Bonuses - based on client satisfaction
- Client Satisfaction Program - get paid when your client recognizes you
- Employee referral program - (get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare)
- Employee Recognition Awards - monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Perfect attendance bonus - for shifts (separate awards for training attendance)
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.
- Providing personal care to our client that need one-on-one help each day.
Learn more about joining our team calling 281-999-2273 or
Email your resume today to: [email protected]