Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking for compassionate CNAs/HHAs with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare of North Dallas? SYNERGY HomeCare is an in-home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
We are looking for CNAs/HHAs in the following areas: Dallas, Carrollton, Addison, Irving, and Farmer's Branch
We are looking for CNAs/Caregivers that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays, and/or weekends.
SYNERGY HomeCare of North Dallas offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide clients with ADLs as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client medication reminders.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration.
- Employee referral bonuses
- Caregiver of the month program
- Quarterly performance awards
- Annual performance evaluations
- Office Staff support 24/7
- Competitive pay and flexible work schedules
- Bonus potential for exceptional performance and client service
- Continuous Training
Qualifications & Requirements
- CNA certification
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD in the last 12 months
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Pass a National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
Email your resume today to: [email protected]