Why SYNERGY HomeCare in North Dallas is Win-Win-Win for your Loved One and YOU!
Proudly serving Addison, Carrolton, Farmers Branch, and Dallas, Texas
You're reading this, so we know you have a decision to make about a loved one's in-home care. And it's not an easy decision, but here are three things that we'd like you to know about our in-home care before you think you need to "shop around." We'll tell you right now, every home care agency will tell you "they're the best." Keep reading—we'll show you why we're the number one choice in home care for your loved one.
It's our three pillars of success that provide tremendous satisfaction and peace of mind, allowing us to tower above the rest.
- It may sound cliche, but we really do treat our clients like family. That's where the peace of mind for you comes into play, too. Your loved one is happy and you are relieved.
- Sure, you could choose a rehab facility, assisted living or a senior home to send your loved one to, but the truth is, with a one-on-one caregiver, your loved one will never have to compete with the seven other patients on their caregiver's "shift." Your loved one will have the undivided attention of a compassionate caregiver, and that's is a big happiness factor. Think about that. Mom can have a one-on-one or become a one-of-eight.
- This is the icing on the cake. Have you looked at the cost involved with placing your loved one in a senior facility or rehab? In-home care is far more economical.
With our team of highly trained, compassionate and dedicated caregivers, we provide quality care services for your aging loved ones, people with disabilities, adults recovering from surgery, seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's or dementia and even those who have a broken bone and need a little help getting around—it's truly care for everyone.
The compassion our caregivers and administrative staff provide is why most adult children who seek home care for their aging parents use SYNERGY Home Care—they know their loved one is in the most capable of hands. We have been told that the peace of mind they experience by knowing their loved one is thriving in the comfort of their own home and with the undivided attention of a single caregiver, makes in home care a positive solution to an inevitable situation.
In-home care is not only cost-effective but also provides personalized care for patients. According to AARP, 92 percent of people over the age of 65 want to stay in their homes as long as possible. Physically, in-home care service is better because it allows the seniors to remain active longer, with much greater mobility in their own homes. Plus, your loved one can have their own schedule—not one enforced by a facility.
- Live-in care
- 24-hour care
- Respite for family caregivers
- Alzheimer's home care service
- Dementia Home Care service.
- Short term home care
- Long term home care
- Special needs or disabilities
- Continence and toileting care
- Assistance with eating
- Cleaning and laundry.
- Flexible hourly care
- Recovery assistance (illness, surgical, orthopedic)
- Personal assistance (hygiene and dressing)
- Errands and transportation
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Companionship ♥♥♥
- People recovering from illness or surgery
- Prepartum and postpartum and new moms
When you're ready to have a discussion about your loved one's home care, call us anytime at (972) 215-7519