You've come to the right place.
Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life is challenged by aging or illness, or just seeking companionship while they age in place? We are looking for compassionate Caregivers with the dedication, professionalism and outgoing personality that it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater San Antonio. SYNERGY HomeCare is a private duty in-home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
This is your chance to experience the SYNERGY HomeCare difference and take your career to the next level. You've tried the rest...now try the best! Prefer childcare? No problem. SYNERGY HomeCare provides care to all ages.
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers who can work PT/FT hours, weekdays and/or weekends in Bexar, Comal and Guadalupe counties.
SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater San Antonio offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Team oriented approach
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training programs
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Pay for travel time and travel mileage
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide clients with ADL's as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client medication reminders
- Assist with light housekeeping
- Assist with transportation to appointments, errands, and health care visits
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration
- Employee referral bonuses
- Recognition and holiday celebrations
- Online training and paid on-site training
- Service Award Pinning Ceremony
- Annual performance evaluations
- RN and Office Staff support 24/7
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years Caregiver experience
- Current CPR & First Aid certification
- Negative TB test and drug screen
- Able to lift 25 pounds
- Pass criminal record and background check
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Able to speak, read and write English well. Spanish language fluency is a plus.
- Professional and personal references
Email your resume today to: [email protected].