You've come to the right place.
RN Client Care Manager (PRN)
Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking for a compassionate and organized RN Client Care Manager with the dedication, professionalism, and schedule flexibility it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater San Antonio.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers private duty, non-medical home care services to elderly and disabled clients in the comfort of their own residence in Bexar, Guadalupe and Comal counties. Our services may include light housekeeping, meal preparation, personal care, and transportation. We work as a team to achieve high standard in-home care.
- Conduct in-home and virtual assessments with prospective and existing clients.
- Accurately complete assessment documentation and client records.
- Familiarize office and caregiver with care requests, health conditions, and special needs.
- Update the office team on scheduling issues and HR recruitment needs.
- Create and participate in pre-assignment and in-service training as needed.
- Assist with supervision of client care quality and health conditions.
- Train and supervise RN delegated tasks in accordance with the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Complete quality calls and visits to monitor performance and client health.
- Assist management with the marketing of agency services to referral partners.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees and clients.
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be dependable, prompt, able to multi-task, and work well under pressure.
- Home care and administrative work experience preferred.
- Strong phone and in-person presentation skills. At ease with a variety of personalities.
- Must be organized with attention to detail. Able to prioritize importance and urgency.
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close, team environment.
- Valid RN license, CPR/First Aid, and evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test required.
- PRN schedule flexibility required including evenings and weekends.
- Bilingual preferred.
- PPE provided by the agency.
If you have a sincere desire to change lives, help others, and a work ethic founded on excellence, dependability, and integrity, consider applying today.
Email your resume today to: [email protected]