Follow this link - Join our team for the Northern Shenandoah Valley Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's®
Together, we can provide care and support to improve the lives of Americans affected by Alzheimer's and dementia (including family, friends, and caregivers), and advance research to treat and prevent Alzheimer's.
Did you know that:
- 5.4 million Americans live with Alzheimer's disease
- Alzheimer's is 6th leading cause of death in our country, impacting increasing number of people?
- By 2050, the number of people aged 65 and older with Alzheimer's disease may nearly triple, to over 13 million
- Alzheimer's is the only disease among the top 10 causes of death in America that cannot be prevented, cured, or even slowed.
There are many ways to join us!
- Learn more about Alzheimers at www.alz.org
- Consider and pray for those impacted by the disease.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Alzheimer's association online at our SYNERGY HomeCare Walk to End Alzheimer's team page,
- And/or Join our team and Walk with us in Winchester, VA on Sat. Oct. 29, 2017
Our caregivers are trained to provide the sensitive, attentive care required by those with Alzheimer's and dementia. We can also provide respite for family caregivers.