MORE THAN EVER, SENIORS NEED YOUR HELP TO STAY SAFE AT HOME. IF YOU HAVE ANY DESIRE TO HELP DURING THIS TIME OF CRISIS, GIVE US A CALL TODAY!
We are a non-medical home care agency looking for caring, compassionate and trustworthy companion caregivers to work with area seniors and individuals with disabilities or chronic disease. These positions offer great flexibility, reward, and opportunity for candidates who have the passion to care for others and make a difference in their lives.
We are hiring companion caregivers for all shifts including weekends in the Champlain Valley of VT. From Northern Addison County to St. Albans
SYNERGY HomeCare of the Champlain Valley offers:
• Competitive pay with direct deposit
• Time and a half pay for overtime and holidays
• Supportive team environment
• Flexible schedules and matching caregiver with nearby clients
• Part-time and Full time
• Employee bonuses and recognition programs
• High school graduate
• Valid driver's license
• Reliable transportation
• Evidence of a negative TB test
• Compliance with current COVID-19 protocols set forth by the state of Vermont
• Paid Time Off (upon meeting requirements)
• Bonuses for employee/client referrals and commitment to training.
Please call the office at 802-399-2142 or email your resume to [email protected]