If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at Synergy HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part-time employment, being a member of our CareTeam offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Synergy HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being. Synergy HomeCare Cheyenne is now accepting applications for On-Call Caregivers for the weekends (4 pm, Fridays to 7 am, Monday mornings). On-Call caregivers commit to making themselves available to work/fill in for shifts in the event there is a call-off or open shift. Synergy pays on-call caregivers a flat rate fee of $150 each weekend for being on-call, as well as an hourly rate of $13 for any hours worked. You may also pick up additional hours as a regular caregiver during the week, but it’s not mandatory.
Experience you should possess to be the right fit:
• Experience providing personal care including; bathing, dressing, pivot
transfers, full transfers, incontinence care, toileting, and personal hygiene.
• Experience providing protective oversight to persons with Dementia and
• An easy-going, positive attitude; Flexible and able to work any shift (days, evenings, overnights)
• A reliable car, driver’s license, and auto insurance
• Ability to pass a national background check and provide good references
• Ability to be available all weekend. We provide 24-hour care
If you feel that you’re the right fit for the job,
please email your resume today to: [email protected] or call our office at 307-426-4177.