If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Immediate Hire - Part/Full-Time Position (Non-Exempt)
SYNERGY HomeCare North Atlanta is seeking a proven Scheduling Coordinator who is responsible for ensuring that client care schedules are up to date and filled in order to ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of support services and continuity of care. SYNERGY HomeCare North Atlanta is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our team with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being. **This is a Part-Time position with the eligibility to go Full-Time after 90 day performance review**.
Scheduling Coordinator Duties:
• Make and receive telephone calls from caregivers and customers.
• Organize and prepare work schedules for caregivers to match customer (client) requirements
• Monitoring and verifying scheduling ERSP software to confirm caregivers shift completion
• Function as a team player and build rapport with caregivers
• Assist with on-calls as needed which includes after hour, weekends and holidays
• Manages task calendar
• Oversee all BUCA cases
• Documents schedule changes in notes
• Document and report to HR Manager of caregiver call outs, refusal of shifts, and any other changes including explanations as to why caregivers are unable to make a shift
• Other responsibilities may include basic administrative tasks and daily activities.
• Preparing Marketing Brochures and other Marketing Materials for the Marketing Department
• Prepare new client folders, marketing folders, and client care note folder
• Assist Director of Operations with mailing invoices and payroll
• Enter all prospects into the system
• Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close-team environment.
• Must have exceptional, unrelenting phone skills and power of persuasion.
• High School graduate or equivalent
• One-year Scheduling experience in homecare industry preferred OR Administrative Assistant in healthcare
• Undergo a National Background check
• Home care and administrative work experience preferred
• Strong phone skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
Serious Inquiries only--Applicants with a minimum of 1 year SOLID patient/staffing scheduling experience will be considered.
Email your resume today to: [email protected]
SYNERGY HomeCare is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, medical condition, national origin, or marital status.