A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare's mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking a caregiver to join our agency here in Salt Lake City.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive and accommodating office staff that care
- Competitive pay with direct deposit, $15 - $16/HR WITH current CNA or $13-$14/ HR without CNA DOE
- Time-and-a-half pay for major holidays
- Flexible schedules and all clients located in Salt Lake County
- Employee recognition and bonuses
- Medical benefits for both full and part-time employees for just $10-$20 per month depending on full or part-time status. (Family coverage for only $85-$90/month for family up to 8 people)
- Pay for travel time between clients (if seeing multiple clients on the same day)
- We will pay for up to $300 CNA School tuition after 3 months of solid job performance
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will be able to work with clients from many different backgrounds and needs. We have seniors as well as disabled individuals among our clientele giving caregivers the opportunity to use many different skills other than just companionship and errand running.
Care may include:
- Helping clients get up in the morning, and/or down for the evening
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist clients with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming, incontinence, bathing and ambulating including Hoyer Lifts
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Run errands or take clients to appointments
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have one year of caregiver experience (not needed if you have your CNA)
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification (May obtain after interview)
- Have or acquire evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test (May obtain after interview)
- Be able to pass a national background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration & a reliable car
- Must be able to work two(2) weekend shifts per month on a rotating basis. (Yes we can work around church and family obligations for your rotating weekend if needed)
Email your resume today to: email@example.com