A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Registered Nurse (RN)
We are seeking an RN to join our independently owned and operated national agency. We have clients needing care in the following areas: Carroll, Douglas, Fayette and Fulton County.
- PRN around your current availability.
- Reports to Owner/Office Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and Complete Initial HomeCare Assessments and 62/ 92-day Re-Assessments for private-pay clients, VA clients, and Medicaid clients
- Plan, Develop and Implement Plan of Care
- Evaluate Plan of Care effectiveness, modify as needed
- Quality Assurance
- Coordinate and Collaborate with various Care Coordinators, Physicians, Communities, Peers, Client families, Office Staff, and Medical Entities
- Flat Fee Per Visit + Mileage Reimbursement
Qualifications & Requirements
- Microsoft office skill
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations including heavy workload and/or managing client’s expectations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Registered Nurse - qualified by training, education, and experience to supervise the provision of such tasks in accordance with accepted standards of care.
- 5 years or more of supervisory experience
- CPR certified
- First Aid certified
- Annual negative TB Test
- Nurturing personality
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, caring, and compassionate with the ability to work independently
Email your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org