A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Are you a compassionate and skilled caregiver looking to make the next big move in your career? Synergy HomeCare of Scottsdale is looking for caregivers in Anthem, Cave
Creek, Carefree, Desert Hills, Fountain Hills, Northeast Phoenix, Paradise Valley, Rio Verde, and Scottsdale. Just click "Apply"
, send an email with your resume to our hiring manager at [email protected]
, or give us a call at 602-559-5373.
- Provide one on one non-medical care to clients in the comfort of their own home or place of residence.
- Follow the plan of care which may include the following items listed below.
- Assist with activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting.
- Assist with safe transfers, ambulation, and lifting.
- Provide companionship, conversation, and mental stimulation.
- Assist with light housekeeping duties such as laundry, dishes, and vacuuming.
- Encourage exercise, hydration, and medication reminders.
- Accompany client on errands or Dr. visits.
- Observe, document, and report changes in client condition.
- Minimum 1-year experience caring for the elderly and/or disabled.
- Current negative TB skin test.
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance card required
- Completion of DCW (direct care worker) testing or ability to complete within 90 days of hire
- Reliable vehicle, current drivers license, and clean driving record
- Competitive pay
- Paid Orientation
- Free CPR and First Aid training available to qualified applicants
- Free DCW and continuing education classes available
- Flexible schedules
- Supportive office staff
Click the link for the online application https://shc174.ersp.biz/employment or
Email your resume today to: [email protected]