Cancer Care Services
One of the scariest medical reports a person can receive is the diagnosis of cancer. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, cancer holds a consistent spot as the second leading cause of death in the United States. Alternately, news of remission or successful treatment is celebrated by cancer patients and their families. Between diagnosis and recovery is the treatment process, which can be long, painful and difficult.
Easing the Recovery Process from Cancer
At SYNERGY HomeCare, we have the privilege of bonding with cancer patients and their families as they undergo chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. If this is a prospect you’re facing, we are ready and willing to provide you and your family with the moral support, encouragement and physical caregiving you’ll need while battling this cancer.
There are many ways to help ease cancer treatments. With each person our in-home caregivers help, our goal is to give them the least stressful and most comfortable recovery experience, given the unpleasant side effects of common cancer therapy for patients.
- Bedside companions to calm anxiety and stress during hospitalizations or outpatient treatments
- Scheduling, transportation and companionship for treatments and doctor’s appointments
- Watchful care during recovery from routine treatments
- Prescription drug pickups
- Change in condition alerts
- Assistance with daily activities after surgery and during treatment
- Relief for family caregivers
- Housekeeping, meal preparation and nutrition
- Help with bathing, dressing and personal care
From keeping up with household tasks, to communicating with long-distance family members about a loved one’s progress, to ensuring the highest quality in-home care during nausea, anemia, pain, infection, and other complications, SYNERGY HomeCare can make all the difference during your cancer recovery.
Cancer is Beatable
With the right kind of assistance and care, a difficult ordeal can become a strengthening experience. Cancer is beatable, and SYNERGY HomeCare and our in-home caregivers are here to help. Contact us today to find out what our caregivers can do for you!